Miami Real Estate Lawyer Miami
Real Estate Attorney Miami Lawyer
Serving your Litigation, Real Estate, and Business needs. Florida Title Insurance
|Listed below is the position that is currently available:|
CLOSING PROCESSOR POSITION:
We had a difficult time trying to decide if this
“high tech “ method for getting top notch, bright applicants would be
successful. We were concerned that we might wrongfully be accused of not
being “personal” or snobbish about being too computer literate. Ultimately,
we decided that the people we were looking to hire should have enough basic
knowledge to figure out how to get to this point, and they should be able to
obtain their application on the Web.
Before calling us or filling out our Application for Employment, you must meet all of requirements below:
1. We are located on Miami Beach, and you have to be able to arrive by 9:00. Our office is at the foot of the Julia Tuttle Causeway, which is the same as the east end of I-195. We are at the intersection of Arthur Godfrey Road (41st Street) and Alton Road. We are near Mt. Sinai Hospital. If it will take you more than 30 minutes to get to your new job (our office) then, we are sorry, but it will not work out.
2. We have a smoke free environment. If you smoke, don’t get burned, but we can’t use you. Hopefully, you do not smoke and you should read on!
3. You must be an accurate typist. We require that you be able to type a minimum of 55 words per minute - the first day on the job. This job requires a lot of typing. If your not there yet, save our information and check back with us when your speed is at this level. We anticipate growing and adding staff over the next year.
4. You must have a minimum of 2 years experience with all aspects of the pre-closing.
5. You must have lived in South Florida for at least one and one half (1½) years.
6. You must have verifiable, past work references. If the company closed or moved, you will need to find out where we can contact them – especially your supervisor or the owner.
7. You must be a “people person.” If you have noticed that you did not get along with more than 1 or 2 of your previous co-workers or the customers or clients of your employers, then it probably won’t be any different now. Therefore, you must be easy to get along with and understand that clients do not come back when they have not been treated professionally and with the respect they deserve.
8. Since you are now reading the 8th and final requirement, you probably possess the talent to meet the last requirement. You must be bright, quick and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. This job requires that you think and make your own decisions. Of course, we will train you, but you must possess these inner qualities. Once you're up and going, you will be in a position of being a decision maker.
If you are still reading, then we’ll bet that you're ready to apply for that special job which will change not only your career, but maybe your life. This is a special opportunity that is not available to everyone. However, if you’re ready to go, then lets roll!!
You now need to download our firm's Application for Employment. It is 3 pages long, letter size.
You need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it and print it on your computer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, download free now.
Go to the very bottom of their page, and click on the small box that says “Get Acrobat Reader.”
Once you have Acrobat Reader installed, download our Application for Employment. Then print the Application, fill it out, sign it and fax it back. Our fax number is 305-673-9499.
If you made it this far and have any questions, please call 305-673-9399 between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m., 7 days. Thanks for applying and good luck.